Overseas Military Voting

Explore the voting information provided by your branch of service along with additional resources like FVAP.  Learn more below.

Or visit the DOD's voting page to request an absentee ballot during election season and more.

Federal Voting Assistance Program (FVAP)


Voting assistance for Service members, their families and overseas citizens.

Information on voting from each military branch or department

Department of Defense

You can vote from anywhere

Coast Guard

Coast Guard's MyCG

State Department

Voting abroad website

FVAP has a page dedicated to tons of helpful links related to voting. If you aren't finding what you need, this is a great place to go: